DC5 on it's way...

MikeH89

Hi Guys,

Just put a deposit down on a DC5 and thought I'd sign up and say hello!

I've had a few Hondas over the years so although the DC5 is the most thoroughbred to date i'm no stranger!

A few of my previous cars...
Civic VTi Coupe EM1 (B16A2)

Accord Type R CH1

Civic Type R EP3

The DC5 is a pre-facelift original car with no modifications, when I get some photo's ill upload some!

Mike

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Congratulations mate and look forward to seeing some pics of it and any future changes you have planned

MikeH89

Ta!

I quite like keeping my cars quick original but dropping the ride height with some coilovers or decent springs depending on how the ride is then camber bolts/arms with a FRSU is the first of a few things, I had the same mods on my EP3 and it was like a different car!

I'll be using the Teg as a daily so it needs to retain a little comfort :)

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Ta!

I quite like keeping my cars quick original but dropping the ride height with some coilovers or decent springs depending on how the ride is then camber bolts/arms with a FRSU is the first of a few things, I had the same mods on my EP3 and it was like a different car!

I'll be using the Teg as a daily so it needs to retain a little comfort :)
Not sure if they have sold but Ryan on here was selling Showa Mugen shocks and Spoon springs mate, very very good setup imo having used them on my car on both the road and track I can highly recommend them, oem suspension on a DC5 is a little too high and crashy for my liking

MikeH89

carl hammond said:
Not sure if they have sold but Ryan on here was selling Showa Mugen shocks and Spoon springs mate, very very good setup imo having used them on my car on both the road and track I can highly recommend them, oem suspension on a DC5 is a little too high and crashy for my liking
Good shout, ill have a look but i'll wait until I pick the car up then see if its available :)