DC5 parts, how do you guys order these at the dealer?

rolo

Ok, I know Honda has a stock in Belgium, that is only 60 km from here. (i'm in netherlands).

BUT, last week I was at our local honda dealer, and he could not find or supply any parts for my dc5. The reason they gave: My chassis number was unknown in the system.... AARGHHH. All office peopl there, nobody with a 'honda heart'

So, now my question is, what info does your honda dealer ask for ?
Do they just need the chassis code?

Duncs

i have used 2 dealers in UK and both have no trouble finding parts, they have it on their system, yours must to,

truffs

Rolo in the Uk they tried that one with me, however with a little messing around we managed to find it. What you need to tell teh garage is to enter the '0's in front of the number because what they do is miss that out and just put in the 1-9's and then its not recognised.
Also we have a very good blocke called DAve from Steels on here who works for a authorised Honda dealership and can get you parts and numbers. Also give Dan Turner a call from JAKAN hes making a bit of a name for himself in the Honda performance world and looks after my baby for me. tel.01327705550
HTH