DC5 Recall Annoucement

larz

Advanced Member
Mine's in the range, and i don't know if it's done either... it doesn't seem like a common problem but would be nice peace of mind to know my teg is safe...

Dan2020

Advanced Member
larz said:
Mine's in the range, and i don't know if it's done either... it doesn't seem like a common problem but would be nice peace of mind to know my teg is safe...
Mine is in the range too, but wasn't imported till 2007. mine has been in for the recall as it has the tabs on the steering component in question and a blue sticker. My blue sticker is in the front window above the rear view mirror.

larz

Advanced Member
i've got one of those round blue stickers above the rearview mirror too... was wondering what that's about... does it mean the work was done yeah?

Dan2020

Advanced Member
larz said:
i've got one of those blue stickers too... was wondering what that's about... does it mean the work was done yeah?

Most likely. When was your car imported? Can you see the tabs under the bolts that it refers to?

larz

Advanced Member
i don't have a clue which bolt i'm looking for... none of the images load in this thread :(

Dan2020

Advanced Member
larz said:
i don't have a clue which bolt i'm looking for... none of the images load in this thread :(
Here you go, just took them for you:

Note the tabs under the bolts.

P_trimble580

Don't know if this helps guys but here's a pic of the round blue 1009 sticker from my teg :)

Emms x

Loving the phone cover!!! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300