DC5 tuning artical in Option Mag. (Broadband only)

K20A2

Trung..
are you from HK?

I want to ask.. since I am going to visit HK next month..

Do you know that if the AD07 ( NEOVA new version) is out in HK yet?

thx

JDMCTR

Trung, where did you get Option Fans over here? I just came back from HK with the latest issue (its the only time I can get them - when in HK that is).

Trung

Advanced Member
JDMCTR said:
Trung, where did you get Option Fans over here? I just came back from HK with the latest issue (its the only time I can get them - when in HK that is).
Sorry I dont buy them actually.
The above scans were leached from the RSX board. :oops: :wink:

Did you get any gadgets for your car at HK? Im hoping to go next year. 8)
I heard that Lady Street was the place to go for tuning parts. :!:

i've got Option fans Vol 41 - Vol 68(latest) all from ChinaTown but its very pricy! :(

JDMCTR

Trung said:
Did you get any gadgets for your car at HK? Im hoping to go next year. 8)
I heard that Lady Street was the place to go for tuning parts. :!:
I just got a couple of things, wish I could have got more but maybe next year :wink: Things I did get were a spare Spoon panel filter (for if you can believe it....around £30!), Endless brake pads, Spoon radiator and oil filler caps, Spoon catalogue and video. Kinda spent more time eating than shopping :wink:

Lady Street...must be the place where theres the Ladies Market (Tsai Yin Choi/Tong Choi street i think), I was around there but only went to GT Sport - they have many branches in HK, biggest one is in N.T. I have some pics of GT Sports Spoon Fit on my phone, I'll see if I can upload them at some point.

B16a - they have them in China Town! I never saw them, only seen Weekly Option which is rather thin....must have already sold out of them then!

JDMCTR

Managed to pick up the current issue of Option Fans & Top Mission (comes with a vcd), not exactly cheap when compared to the regular Japanese Option 1 & 2 (can get them for around £4 each - too bad the shop closes down soon).

Latest issue of Top Mission is worth getting if you can, soem good viewing of HK tuned cars going round a track. Even Mr.Jun makes an appearence having come over from Japan to tune the Mitsu VR-4