Does anyone know anything about this front Splitter ?

Mbk786

Advanced Member
i came across this splitter but cant seem to find it anywhere... Does anyone have any idea where i could get it from?

Thanks

Mbk786

Advanced Member
Wingnuttzz said:
Think it's a Greddy one with a custom splitter underneath
Thanks but i wanted to know the one underneath, so you cant buy the one that is underneath ?

opulent

Advanced Member
There is company called stuke design that make something like the lowest splitter. Can find them on fb.

Mbk786

Advanced Member
Joe92 said:
There is company called stuke design that make something like the lowest splitter. Can find them on fb.
yeah thanks got in touch with them... I can get them made for £150 if anyone is interested. The more people the cheaper it will be

Mbk786

Advanced Member
Teegwa said:
do you have pics of there design???
I spoke to Carbon Wrox, and they said they will make one custom for me:

Aluminium sheet £150
Fiberglass £250
Carbon £400

I havant got a design yet, they are going to send me a sample, then ill get the pictures posted up, but i said i wanted it like that picture above on the white dc5, so will be pretty similar to that... The metal adjustable tie roads are another £30 for the pair.

But they said if i can get few people they will sort out a deal on the price

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
I was planning on making my own at some point, either out of black acrylic, or mdf painted matt black.

It's what most big race teams so, cheap and easy to replace.

Would hate for someone to spend £500 on a carbon fibre one and hit a speed bump or kerb with it...

Mbk786

Advanced Member
if anyone does want a splitter like the one shown above, drop me a pm... as i will be ordering myself one

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
That's a guy I know from Plymouth. He made my winglets and they are top notch, I've thought about that diffuser for my front end.

Mbk786

Advanced Member
newyorkaddict said:
That's a guy I know from Plymouth. He made my winglets and they are top notch, I've thought about that diffuser for my front end.
which guy you on about mate ? does he make these splitters too ?

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Mbk786 said:
if anyone does want a splitter like the one shown above, drop me a pm... as i will be ordering myself one
Do you mean the STUKE one with winglets attached?

Assume these come with the tie rods yeah?

what sort of deal are they looking at? group buy or singles?

Cheers

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Isn't that Stuke one not largely pointless and only for visual appeal. Surely for a splitter to work it has to extend back at least beyond the subframe, or ideally all the way back?