Double din - dab - car play -Pioneer

spooke

Advanced Member
I wanted to buy one but it just seems overpriced for what it does and I'd only go for one if you use Car Play or Android Auto but I'm sure that's why you went for it?

From what I've seen it is very responsive, I'm sure you will enjoy it eitherway!

spooke

Advanced Member
adam. said:
I have this unit, it looks fantastic, the sat nav is very very good.

IMO You'll need to add:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004TW6SGK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

&

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AGMB5QK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

However, Car play / siri is a load of excremente. But, me thinks the fault lies with apple.
£600 and they don't even give you a DAB antenna? I bought a £150 Kenwood and that even has one included lol.

adam.

Advanced Member
spooke said:
£600 and they don't even give you a DAB antenna? I bought a £150 Kenwood and that even has one included lol.
Yeah I was pretty pissed off.

I assumed the GPS one was a joint DAB/GPS thing, nope

5 days after I installed it, it packed up and spent 4 weeks back with Pioneer, lol. It's still a great unit, I promise.

MissMyDC2

Advanced Member
I dont think the appradio and ARunchained cane be beaten for the money. Atleast with android anyway.

I couldn't do without google maps these days especially with live traffic. It has saved hours of my life.

My Appradio was £110 second hand, ARunchained app was about £20. It is responsive and audio, satnav, hands free, video if needed works perfectly. All done with complete screen mirroring from my phone. (S5)

dotty

Advanced Member
Not at the minute. Already over my 1k ice limit with the fitting of this lot to be done.

OliverV

where you put the high's? in the OEM spots?

Prima is hairly OK compared to the more expensive Voce series. but do you put any lightweight noise dampening in the doors/rear too?