Dragon Born for PC.

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi.

Just getting into the above single player expansion pack for Skyrim. Its not bad at all. The missions are similar to the original game. Hacking and slashing your way through it, is as you might expect.

The scenery is very much like the Giants Causeway in Northern Ireland. That's understandable when you see the blooming big volcano over in the distance.

I'm not keen on the current scenery. Hopefully we get a bit of colour as the game progresses.

There's a bug which I'm gonna have to sort out.

Having messed about with vampire bit in a previous expansion pack I'm finding my characters blood boils after coming from the dark back into the light, and people who previously ignored me now start to attack me.

I wonder if it's because I live in Whitby. (Bram Stoker wrote his Dracula book here)

Its bad enough getting through the quests without them jumping on the band wagon.

When I find a solution I'll update.

Regards. Granty.

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi.

Partial solution in Dragon Born on PC.

I think I've solved the graphics situation. I had me card overclocked and it was causing some figures and some of the scenery to be lilac coloured.

I'm still seen as a vampire with its (blood boiling thingy) and the only guy who attacks me now because of it is Gjalund Salt Sage, yeah honestly that's his name. He's the skipper of the boat that takes you to Solstheim.

I cant understand whats the matter with him. I paid him 500 gold pieces and now he wants to cut me into little pieces. The ungrateful prat.

Iv'e just completed a mission to relieve a village called Thirsk. Me and the wife were born and bred, before moving to Whitby in a small market town called Thirsk in North Yorkshire. How scary is that.

I can't wait for the Dragon ride. I'm gonna mod it if I get a chance.

Regards. Granty.