Dream Automotive

spooke

Advanced Member
Just wanted to add some feedback for Dream Automotive, they are based in Watford. http://www.dream-automotive.com/

It's ran by Phil who trained with the Honda Institute and has over 12 years of experience with Honda's. I've had a major service done by him when I first imported my DC5, with my own parts it was carried out perfectly along with a valve clearance adjustment and chain inspection. More recently I had a OEM clutch kit supplied and fitted and at the same time some OEM discs that I supplied and some Tegiwa collars, I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the area! His work is top notch and gives great prices!

They can also deal with steering wheel re-trims, valve cover restorations and alloy wheel refurbs, I plan to get my steering wheel re-trimmed to a OEM spec and have my OEM alloys refurbished.

adam.

Advanced Member
Ah - I wondered if the 'blue one' was on here.

+1 on Dream Automotive, they've sorted me out twice in the short time I've owned my 5.

Decent labour rate, knowledgeable, and honest.

spooke

Advanced Member
adam. said:
Ah - I wondered if the 'blue one' was on here.

+1 on Dream Automotive, they've sorted me out twice in the short time I've owned my 5.

Decent labour rate, knowledgeable, and honest.
Hehe is that what it's known as? :) I believe I've seen yours there a few times too.

adam.

Advanced Member
I can't remember if I saw it in person or on Instagram.. !

Looked tidy either way.

Mine was there back in August for a bottom pulley failure and suspension fit, and more recently to have braided hoses and decent fluid.