Dyno Charts!!

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Unless your custom or ktuned I don't know of any other off the shelf 3" systems out there buddy.

DC isn't that I know.

Jonnyteg

Advanced Member
Teegwa said:
Unless your custom or ktuned I don't know of any other off the shelf 3" systems out there buddy.

DC isn't that I know.
Thats the problem then. Have you got your 2.2-s fitted yet?

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Yeah collected this morning buddy check Teegwa thread

Still need rolling videos and to update full spec too

ARCooke

GruppeM (thanks Beppe)
Skunk2 74mm throttle body
Skunk2 Pro intake manifold
Buddyclub 4-2-1 decat Manifold
Skunk2 Megapower 70mm Catback
Kpro (Thanks RDT.TV)

WHP compared to stock DC5

Attachments

tombakers

I'm running a k100

They worked it out at around 257hp at fly.

It did actually make another 8hp at the wheels that day but the dyno sets a correction factor to the figures as it was a cold day. (This is what I was told) this would of meant 265hp

2ndy

Advanced Member
My integra has: RBC intake, Tegiwa M Intake, Tegiwa exhaust manifold and HKS catback. It has been mapped on kpro and made 243.1 bhp.... From what I have been told the dyno it was done on gives out pretty realistic figures so would this be about right?

dave7368

Advanced Member
2ndy said:
My integra has: RBC intake, Tegiwa M Intake, Tegiwa exhaust manifold and HKS catback. It has been mapped on kpro and made 243.1 bhp.... From what I have been told the dyno it was done on gives out pretty realistic figures so would this be about right?
is pretty close to what I would expect with those mods.

MrRy

Advanced Member
tombakers said:
Gruppe m
Rbc
Thermal inlet gaskets
Dc sports header
3" custom exhaust system

The above graph isn't TDI North, it's TDI-PLC and they use Hub Dyno's last I heard (which IMO are the best dyno's for tuning and drive ability).

http://www.tdi-plc.com/

Could I ask how much you paid ? As these guys supposedly are one of the best in the business when it comes to service and results in the UK.

Edit: Just looked and they have a Mugen Service Center http://www.tdi-plc.com/mugen-service-centre/

tombakers

I paid £300 but my ecu was already mapped for same mods minus the 3" exhaust on another car.

I was very happy with the service and results/drive ability.

They had just finished mapping a gallardo before mine went on the hub dyno. The dyno is in a controllers cell aswell for more consistent results.

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Just getting round to uploading my dyno from new engine. Red line is new and Blue is my old non cam'ed engine.