Ebc discs

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
I‘m after some replacement rear discs but there‘s not that many options. Has anyone used ebc rear discs? On there site it lists dc5 Discs so just wondered if anyone has used them in the past?

Elliot438

Tegiwa have a couple of options including genuine Honda ones which aren't too pricey. I ended up getting cheap Blueprint ones which do the job for the rear, been on about 6 months and no issues. You can find the part numbers on this forum for Blueprint parts that fit the DC5

Vteccin_teg

Advanced Member
I got some dixcel ones via torque GT. Got the dixcel ES pads to go with it aswell. Quite impressed tbf. I'm going to try the RPB discs next with the dixcel Z pads.

I'm not that impressed with the OEM setup I don't think they're that great tbh. My VW caddy van brakes feel just as good.

I noticed quite a bit of difference with the dixcels on the back. I'm happy with how they perform, but trying the RPB's purely down to the fact they're cheaper than the dixcels, have grooves in and have a high carbon content. You can get dixcel discs with grooves in via Torque GT but again theyre quite pricey.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
Thanks guys I‘m running blueprint rears atm but for some reason it wears the pads out on the drivers rear more than the passenger side even though everything moves free, and I‘ve read it could be the discs. I‘ve got some pads ready to go but thinking about getting discs just incase I need them to.
Ebc have discs listed for £50 for the integra non uk as they call it.
But I just wondered if anyone is running them or had any info on them and if they deffo are for dc5‘s as I know euros send ep3 discs out that don‘t fit.
I‘ve looked at rpb and oem‘s and they are a tad more than I would like to pay

Vteccin_teg

Advanced Member
Get what you pay for though. Buy cheap expect a short and painful life of the product.
Buy expensive normally means fit and forget lol.
As its brakes, 1 of the most important things on a car, id never skimp.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Mebz

Advanced Member
I use blueprint rear discs on mine. I've had zero issues with them.

Elliot438

civicjordan281 said:
Thanks guys I‘m running blueprint rears atm but for some reason it wears the pads out on the drivers rear more than the passenger side even though everything moves free, and I‘ve read it could be the discs. I‘ve got some pads ready to go but thinking about getting discs just incase I need them to.
Ebc have discs listed for £50 for the integra non uk as they call it.
But I just wondered if anyone is running them or had any info on them and if they deffo are for dc5‘s as I know euros send ep3 discs out that don‘t fit.
I‘ve looked at rpb and oem‘s and they are a tad more than I would like to pay
Sounds like an issue with your caliper, I don't see how discs could cause this. I will check my rear pad wear though and let you know if I find the same but I highly doubt

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
Yeah will do it‘s only the drivers side but the piston and sliders move freely so I‘m stumped? Possible the handbrake spring sticking on 🤷‍♂️