Eibach Pro Kit or Tein S Tech Lowering Springs ?

Rom

Advanced Member
Ill see how i get on. Ive never run a car with reverse rake before. And the little amount it is, isnt enough to ruin handling clearly. Its more a visual think.

Maybe ill just chop a coil off the front :ph34r:

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
dotty said:
You haven't got a geo set up ? You mean you just fitted the springs without any geo adjustment ?
No, I've had a basic geometry set up but I don't have adjustable camber arms or front bolts so not a fast road set up as such.

Sylar122

Advanced Member
I had Teins flex Coilovers and wasn't a fan! they were great as far as handling was concerned i thought! but very hard to live with everyday!

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Great thread this. I've just removed a set of Eibach Sportlines springs from the teg due to the ridiculous amount of reverse rake they gave. I've been trying to source Spoon springs as they are meant to give the best drop and look but after reading this I think I will give the Teins a go.

Jimmer where did you buy your Teins? Are there different types like the Eibachs?

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Spoons are a no go unless your Teg is facelift, or a second hand set come up. I found out the hard way, (its all in my build thread... Too much to explain here haha). But yes id happily swap for a setvif they came up. Lol do love the look they give.

The Teins I got from RESpirit on here, great forum discount too :) not different types I don't think, just a revised new set. Have to speak to Jono for a definite, he will be able to contact his supplier I guess. :)

There are a few other choices though, Tanabe etc are all giving good reviews. Max and coyote run them, look pretty similar to these also.

Mbk786

Advanced Member
Stuarty said:
Great thread this. I've just removed a set of Eibach Sportlines springs from the teg due to the ridiculous amount of reverse rake they gave. I've been trying to source Spoon springs as they are meant to give the best drop and look but after reading this I think I will give the Teins a go.

Jimmer where did you buy your Teins? Are there different types like the Eibachs?
I bought mine direct from Tien as i know someone who works there and got them for £190 including delivery...

If you want me to have a word i could most likely get them at the same price.

Rom

Advanced Member
Whilst constructing another post, i noticed this....

EF8, Crx SiR. Ohlins shocks, unknown springs.

firthy22

Advanced Member
I know I no longer have a DC5 but if you want a good handling car for road and occassional track, go with Eibach pro Springs, uprated ARB's and FRSU.

Comfortable ride and handles like a dream. Ask Teegwa he's been around Combe with me when i had mine.