engine bay earth bonding kits?

tailslide

ah, that! hear folks talk about it all the time. think this bondage thing is the rage in japan, specially for working adults :wink: trust someone to come out with a kit for it too.

hehe, on a more serious note, i think there r plenty of aftermarket "earthing" kits around but i haven't really investigated the physics behind the performance. if you ask me, there are plenty of DIY grounding u can do urself rite in your own backyard. juz hook up a coupla cables from the valve cover to the chassis would do the job fine.

corbie

Advanced Member
I've got one in blue to match the car.

Performace wise didn't really noticed anything. but its only supposed to be a couple of bhp.

Stereo did sound better though :D Just have to get some good speakers instead of the std Honda ones.

I got mine of tp who was knocking them up on type-r.org if your going to DIY then heres a guide http://www.ivtecdaily.com/rsx/mods/groundWires.html

Corbie

JT

I heard from a local sound system expert that the grounding for the newer cars are already very good and a supplement system is not required. However, the older cars before 2000 may benefit from this. Since I don't know jack about this stuff, I'll just take it from whoever has more credibility in the field.