Engine bay fuse box tabs a common fault?

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
I have 2 out of the 4 tabs that secure the fuse box lid when pressed down. Are these a common fault and prone to snapping as one of them looks like it will snap any day soon!

What is the fix? Anyone with a bright idea of how to fix and secure the lid down?

Thanks

wocka

Advanced Member
RaspyNoise said:
I have 2 out of the 4 tabs that secure the fuse box lid when pressed down. Are these a common fault and prone to snapping as one of them looks like it will snap any day soon!

What is the fix? Anyone with a bright idea of how to fix and secure the lid down?

Thanks
Didn‘t think this was common to be honest. Ep3 has the same fuse box so I would look out for one of those or if you can find one, password jdm made a carbon one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
wocka said:
Didn‘t think this was common to be honest. Ep3 has the same fuse box so I would look out for one of those or if you can find one, password jdm made a carbon one

It‘s the tabs on the fuse box base that are snapped where the lid tabs slide into. The fuse box lid tabs are ok bud

wocka

Advanced Member
RaspyNoise said:
It‘s the tabs on the fuse box base that are snapped where the lid tabs slide into. The fuse box lid tabs are ok bud
Ohhh I see that‘s a more difficult job then. Not sure what to suggest except changing it

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
I‘m going to try make something! A Mugen black lanyard with Velcro sewn to either end and use it as a tie strap. That should hold the lid down and look good possibly.

wocka

Advanced Member
RaspyNoise said:
I‘m going to try make something! A Mugen black lanyard with Velcro sewn to either end and use it as a tie strap. That should hold the lid down and look good possibly.
Sounds a good plan mate