Enkei RPF1 Gold paint code

Samy888

Advanced Member
a few people on here are running 9's on the rear. I just think the wheels with the big lip on the front would look a bit crap on the front

:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

miki1212

Advanced Member
i know people have 9's on the rear here, but i think you will find they also have 9's on the front, also people who have j's or other wide front wings, they dont look crap with deliberately making the front wider than the rear..

just my opinion but i think it would look more odd with the rear being wider knowing that its a front wheel drive car...

wj51fut

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
yep, wider wheels on the front look horrendous...

my new fronts are an inch wider than the rears too... gonna look rubbish.. :xhappy:
It depends on the rest of the car. If your running wider arches at the front then fair enough. You won't notice the difference so much. But I don't think it will look right if you have wider wheels at the front on a standard car.

kazmo

Advanced Member

BenLAST

Advanced Member
These examples being given though have some extreme geo set ups which make it look pretty good. I can't see any of you guys running that set up though on British roads...

I've always had low and 'stanced' cars if you will before owning the dc5, and not once did did i ever consider or see people running wider fronts.

For reference as well these were 9" on the back of mine, I did what to lower it down some more but didn't want to affect the FRSU that was done

sabberjoch

Advanced Member
Get them coated in mag blue. I'm Getting my rpf1 Tomorrow, gonna look if i can get a coater to match that colour. Stunning colour in my opinion.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Samy888

Advanced Member
To be honest I think I will stick with the gold, I have loads of bits for my engine bay gold and will base the rest of my colours around that.

(Stole these pics from a forum member)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Trouble you are going to have is those companies like Enkie etc will not give out paint codes willy nilly as people would then go elsewhere for repairs etc rather than pay premium for the privilege....so you won't get one. Your best bet is a close match, or a brand new set. (Which is what Enkie would probably love you to do. Lol)

Get yourself onto the internet and source a similar colour via the Subaru owners maybe? Someone is bound to have had there gold wheels repainted, they may offer a good colour for you. :) if all 4 are getting done the chances of you parking next to a car with another set in the right gold are going to be very slim....so the likelihood of you noticing a slightly different shade of gold over original is not really going to be that muchof a problem. :)