Enkei rpf1's fitment

carlos7777777

Advanced Member
Just a quick question although this may have already been covered;

I've seen some lovely enkei rpf1's for sale not too far from me and they come in the following staggered size:-

Front:- 8j et45 (5x114.3)
Rear:- 9j et45 (5x114.3)

I believe the fronts are wrapped in 225/45/17 eagle f1's but can't see what the rears are from the pictures.

Would this fitment require much arch work; particularly on the rear?

I've currently got coilovers so height can be changed, although the car isn't too low at the moment so that shouldn't be an issue, but I was just concerned about arch rubbing?

Does anyone else have this sort of setup and if so, how much work it required to fit flush?

Cheers,
Carl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carlos7777777

Advanced Member
sabina c said:
put the 9s on the front
Hmm didn't that of that; think they would be okay with minimal poke and no scrubbage on the inner arches?

Would 8j et45 be a good flush fit on the rear?

Cheers,
Carl.

ep3kamal

Advanced Member
carlos7777777 said:
Hmm didn't that of that; think they would be okay with minimal poke and no scrubbage on the inner arches?

Would 8j et45 be a good flush fit on the rear?

Cheers,
Carl.

I would say 8j would be perfect anything wider your looking at the wheels poking which Imo look so shit ...

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
I'm on 8J et48 and that's spot on fitment I think.

I'm on Mugen suspension, so not low to be fair.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Indi

Advanced Member
17x9 +45 with 245/40/17 tyres - rear
17x9 +45 with 8mm spacer = +37 with 245/40/17 tyres - front

Perfect fitment I think.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

carlos7777777

Advanced Member
Reggie91 said:
I'm running that exact set up. 17x9 et 45 (plus 8mm spacer) and 17x8 et 45 on the rear. The fronts require work with 10mm extended studs and the spacers.
IMG_2364 by Rajan Tiwana, on Flickr
That looks spot on reggie!

Have you got any picture of the back arch / front arch so I can see how much poke or how flush they are?

Really tempted with these but have noticed that ultra lite f1's are enkei rpf1 copies. How could I check they are genuine enkeis? Thinking of viewing them this weekend!

I've noticed you said about extended studs? Where would I source these from and how much were they if you remember?

Cheers,
Carl.

carlos7777777

Advanced Member
Indi said:
17x9 +45 with 245/40/17 tyres - rear
17x9 +45 with 8mm spacer = +37 with 245/40/17 tyres - front

Perfect fitment I think.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Indi, was much archwork needed for 9js on front and rear??

That setup looks really good!

Reggie91

Advanced Member
I can try and get some pictures in a bit.

The fronts poke out a bit with the 245/40s, but you'll need to run a lot of camber as mentioned above. The rears are fine, my arches aren't rolled and I get no scrubbing.

The extended studs I got from bolts bolts ( just search bolts bolts 10mm extended studs in google) and I got superforma custom 8mm spacers. Think it was around 80quid for both things? But then the fitting is the pricey bit and you'll probably need to get new front wheel bearings (which are 50quid each) once they take apart the hub. Indi helped me out with the above when I got mine done lol.

To tell if they're genuine they'll have enkei on the rim lip and should have stickers on the inside. If it's the silver set in Plymouth then I'm pretty sure they're genuine from the pictures.

Indi

Advanced Member
Indi, was much archwork needed for 9js on front and rear??

That setup looks really good!

As Reggie has said above for the front you'll just need extended 10mm wheel studs and 8mm spacers. To fit the same size on the rear you will need rolled arch lips and around -1.8 camber. I ran -3.2 front and -1.8 rear.