Ep3 5 stud rear discs fit dc5 ???

JamesL

Advanced Member
I have tried the search function to no avail so I want to ask the question. Anyone out there know if EP3 rear discs are a like for like fit with the DC5 rears, I can get a pair of Brembo rear discs for £40 on euro car parts meant for EP3 which is hella cheap

JamesL

Advanced Member
Damn I knew £40 would be to good to be true, all the dimensions and specs are the same, the height is about 20mm different like you said.

JamesL

Advanced Member
I have found blueprint rear discs for the Teg for £63 delivered compared to £113 OEM delivered unsure on the quality of blueprint stuff but I'm tempted at pretty much half the price

antech

there are so many differences dc5 to ep3. along with the wider track discs, the back pads are the same but not the calipers as a lot of people incorrectly think.the dc5 has lightweight calipers on the back to help with unsprung weight.they have a thicker casting made out of some sort of alloy,the ep3 is of a heavier cast material .I have had both.

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
Blueprint are sweet for the rear.
I run them on the rear of mine, discs and pads and they're perfect to be fair seems they only do a small percentage of the breaking compared to the front.

They're supposedly of OE quality too, so should keep your mind at rest,

ijlh

Advanced Member
Rage_DC5 said:
Blueprint are sweet for the rear.
I run them on the rear of mine, discs and pads and they're perfect to be fair seems they only do a small percentage of the breaking compared to the front.
They're supposedly of OE quality too, so should keep your mind at rest,
Where did you get the blueprint discs from? And were definitely for the DC5? And how are they still performing?

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
I personally purchased both the discs and pads from amazon, as I had some vouchers to use up for there I'd won through work, however any good motor factors will be able to order them in using the following part numbers :

Rear Brake Disc - ADH243118 (Sold individually - same part number for both sides)

Rear Brake Pads - ADH24250 (Sold as a pair)

They're performing great mate, still look as good as the day I first fitted them - which surprised me as I use the car daily...

Ross

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
there are so many differences dc5 to ep3. along with the wider track discs, the back pads are the same but not the calipers as a lot of people incorrectly think.the dc5 has lightweight calipers on the back to help with unsprung weight.they have a thicker casting made out of some sort of alloy,the ep3 is of a heavier cast material .I have had both.
Indeed, just because something fits doesn't make it the same. :)

kwiatu

Advanced Member
ijlh said:
80 quid for set? I'd love to know where they are...
Fronts are 547.80PLN thats 105.88GBP for set
Rears are 448.80PLN and thats 86,75GBP :)

Price include 23% VAT ;)

ijlh

Advanced Member
kwiatu said:
Fronts are 547.80PLN thats 105.88GBP for set
Rears are 448.80PLN and thats 86,75GBP :)

Price include 23% VAT ;)
"Where"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk