Evo triangle

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Some people may be aware that Summer Touge has been cancelled. In an effort to still do something there is a few of us going to do this,

Sorry for the delay have been trying to put something together! Plan is...... meet in the evo triangle at a pub called Plas Yn Dre at 2 in the afternoon, from there drive upto the evo triangle / snowdonia national park and enjoy some lovely roads in the local area (obviously not driving like assholes) from there back to a pub called Giles Arms where we can enjoy dinner, some drinks and also has on site camping, so that will be where we stay the night. We will spend the evening planning the next day and most probably head into Snowdonia to take in the breath taking scenery. Let me know what you think, share as much as possible and everyone is welcome! Let's all still enjoy our and eschithers cars this weekend!

If you want to meet at the pub at 2, or throughout the day please let me know, if you are also up for a camp and a good laugh for the night also let me know and I will make you aware of cost (pretty minimal by the looks of it)

Hopefully some people are still up for an adventure!

Everyone is welcome and the more the merrier!😁👍

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hey dude, I live near the EVO and I'd avoid as the Police are all over it now mate and even though you've said you won't drive like a holes, we all do. North Wales Police are a total nightmare just a word of warning for you, they tend to sit near Llyn Brenig which is bang in the middle of the EVO.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
I'd join you this weekend but my dad is unwell and I need to be around for him but if I can I may try and join you. Is it this weekend?

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
I'd join you this weekend but my dad is unwell and I need to be around for him but if I can I may try and join you. Is it this weekend?
Thanks for the heads up bud! I've heard you have to be careful so won't be going mad! Also wanna check out some surrounding roads and sites as it is supposed to be a lovely area!

And yeah meeting Saturday at 2 at the pub mentioned and then camping locally do will be about for a bit Sunday too. Be great to meet if you can 👍

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
No probs bud you're welcome. Just be careful as the Flange are all over the roads. I might not be able to do tomorrow or Sunday but I'll see. My old man is in Hospital and he's due out either tomorrow or Sunday so I may need to be around to help my mum. Would be good to meet you too. May be worth sending Dan Coyote a PM as him and others may be up for a gathering.

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
No probs bud you're welcome. Just be careful as the Flange are all over the roads. I might not be able to do tomorrow or Sunday but I'll see. My old man is in Hospital and he's due out either tomorrow or Sunday so I may need to be around to help my mum. Would be good to meet you too. May be worth sending Dan Coyote a PM as him and others may be up for a gathering.
No worries bud, hit me up if your able to make it, I'll pm you my mobile 👍

And yeah I'll pm those other guys too see who's about, nice one!

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
I will do mate thank you. Can you PM me your number please when you get the chance. Cheers!

zacho

Advanced Member
Hey i might be able to make this, which Plas yn dre pub is it you are meeting at? I searched and it came up with one in bala and one in llanrwst. Cheers

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Awsome day guys, thabks for all coming out! Great people, great cars, great roads! A definite must again!

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Defintely have to get another run sorted again lads, appreciate it's a bit of a drive for you lot mind.

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Haha just a bit! Maybe next time you guys come down here, we can show you some good traffic queues, small stretches of clogged up bypasses and lots of great pothole locations 🤣

dave7368

Advanced Member
DC5Noob said:
Haha just a bit! Maybe next time you guys come down here, we can show you some good traffic queues, small stretches of clogged up bypasses and lots of great pothole locations
Gotta love the New Forest haha

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
DC5Noob said:
Haha just a bit! Maybe next time you guys come down here, we can show you some good traffic queues, small stretches of clogged up bypasses and lots of great pothole locations
dave7368 said:
Gotta love the New Forest haha
Ah hahaha I will be there Thursday to witness it first hand lol.

All jokes aside, the missus and I love the New Forest. Beautiful place.

zacho

Advanced Member
Awesome day lads! Great to meet everyone, sweet cars and some variety. Definatly up for doing this again sometime!