Excessive tow out on dc5

kai moylan

Hey everyone, I have just lowered my dc5 on buddy club n+ coilovers. I had no issues with the rears but the fronts are a different story. I lowered it by about 3 inches and now the tow out is crazy. everyone is saying I need shorter tie rods but I need longer ones because it is so towed out and the OEM ones are almost maxed out.

please help

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Hey everyone, I have just lowered my dc5 on buddy club n+ coilovers. I had no issues with the rears but the fronts are a different story. I lowered it by about 3 inches and now the tow out is crazy. everyone is saying I need shorter tie rods but I need longer ones because it is so towed out and the OEM ones are almost maxed out.

please help
You need the arms with more thread on essentially, you can buy them from Tegiwa or the likes.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

JustinEET

Advanced Member

please help
Curious... Whats the camber angle set to?