Exhaust catalog of DC5R Integra

eXceed

Resident Driver
Got a rough video of my Amuse Titan R1 from inside the car, the high pitched sound comes from my air intake. Sorry about the video, just listen. More vids to come as I find the time and place.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
That's a terrible video (and sound recording) mate! I think you need me to sit in the car to do the recording :green:

eXceed

Resident Driver
blueguy said:
That's a terrible video (and sound recording) mate! I think you need me to sit in the car to do the recording :green:
Absolutely!! Literally a phone recording, sounds insane in real life though :D. Just an indication anywhos :)

eXceed

Resident Driver
V7MAT said:
delete that! it does the Amuse no justice. #-o
Haha, i thought i should at least do a preliminary video! You seemed soo adamant that I get a video up ASAP :lol:

eXceed

Resident Driver
V7MAT said:
I told you it was FULL MEGA. Does Stamford approve?
People in the right age range approve! I got called a rude boy the other day by some skanks (skirts 2" long), told them what they were and drove off hah.
Okay sirs, how do you like this apple from inside my car again but better quality i hope :eek:
[youtube]ouN3FjDS7FI[/youtube]

EDIT - video is just my cup holder lool, ipod was on random... :lol:

Mark_teg

Staff member
O/T But thats a tune on your Ipod, haven't heard that in a while 8)

Reminds me of school :lol:

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
eXceed said:
Okay sirs, how do you like this apple from inside my car again but better quality i hope :eek:
This was my reaction!
[youtube]46ZzA9bRMgc[/youtube]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Had to be done!

eXceed

Resident Driver
PORTHOS said:
eXceed said:
This was my reaction!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Had to be done!
Haha brilliant vid mate, love the soundtrack.

eXceed

Resident Driver
jay82 said:
that sounds amazing :lol:
tell me thats not your everyday car
er yeah... It's a good and bad thing. It sounds amazing but if I put my foot down anywhere within 2 miles of anyone they can hear it :lol:

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
eXceed said:
jay82 said:
that sounds amazing :lol:
tell me thats not your everyday car
er yeah... It's a good and bad thing. It sounds amazing but if I put my foot down anywhere within 2 miles of anyone they can hear it :lol:
It's true, I heard you start it up this morning! :lol: