Exhaust catalog of DC5R Integra

civboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6xpwciZEU
new link of the catalogue as the origional vid has been removed

[youtube]ea6xpwciZEU[/youtube]
Brand ındex Honda OEM 0:01 Mugen Sports 0:27 Fujitsubo Legalis R 0:45 Fujitsubo Power Getter 1:04 Fujitsubo RM-01A 1:24 5Zigen Int. ProRacer X-Tube S-Spec 1:44 HKS Silet Hi-Power 2:04 Spoon Sports Tail Silencer N1 Type 2:23 ARC ınternational Titan Silencer 2:44 Power House Amuse R1-Titan 3:04 J's Racing Circuit Muffler Titanium 60RS 3:23 J's Racing Circuit Muffler Titanium 70RR 3:41 Techno Pro Spirit G-Spec V Stain 4:00 Techno Pro Spirit G-Spec V Titan 4:18 K-ONE Silent Exhaust 4:37

Livvy

Advanced Member
Excellent 8)

This ought to be a sticky, save everyone keep asking what certain exhaust's sound like.

kingston

Advanced Member
Ive done that already though but it was never made a sticky, shows what each one looks like too

The Mofo

Advanced Member
It's a good vid but I wonder how many of those cars have mods than just the exhaust eg CAI's, manifolds.

civboy

lol i love the dc5 and i try find every think for it etc lol just sold me eg6 to fund for a dc5 lol :lol:

DC5-RS

The Mofo said:
It's a good vid but I wonder how many of those cars have mods than just the exhaust eg CAI's, manifolds.
good point guess you taek things with a pinch of salt as with most things posted .

i got a complete mugen setup from manifold down thru to the twin loop and i got to be honest mine sounds much much louder than that its amzing how much difference there is didnt realise until now how much so a manifold can effect the exhaust note so much.

DC5RK20A

Advanced Member
Sorry, I should of posted this link after I ripped it from the VTECClub2 DVD and uploaded it to Streetfire. :)

Previously I only had the audio portion available and finally got around to getting it made with the actual video.

I'm seriously thinking of dropping my Amuse non-resonated to step up to 70mm piping, but maybe not the J's one, there is a small one-off company here in Japan that does EXCELLENT work with Ti, think I would try to go that route instead if I can work out not having to ship my car to them for perfect fitment.

AdrianK

Advanced Member
Have to love the sound of the J's 70RR pops lovly.

Does it not have any rear silencer wat so ever? It looks like just a pipe...

Glitch

Advanced Member
Does anyone know what body kit the white one with the J's Racing pipes on it has please?

JCW

Advanced Member
good vid 8) liking the twin loop nice sound but not over the top loudness and looks sweet