Favorite wax?

Dan34

Advanced Member
I bought some tough coat last week and tried it this weekend, i'm very impressed! Easiest product in the world to use.

TypeRDan

Advanced Member
Dan34 said:
I bought some tough coat last week and tried it this weekend, i'm very impressed! Easiest product in the world to use.
Good stuff isnt it dan? wait untill you next clean your car, the water sheets off the car like crazy!!!

jambo

Advanced Member
Tried af tough coat at the weekend. Awesome, it sheets water like crazy. So easy to use as well.

Kyletyper

Advanced Member
PORTHOS said:
As much as I love my Meguiars wax, my actual favorite is Naviwax, it's just amazing stuff, buff off wet, no white residue and it can go on glass, trim and chrome and it lasts months!

Best wax I've used :)

El_Boomo

Advanced Member
I'm using Dodo Juice Diamond White on the DC2 and Blue Velvet on the DC5. The smell alone is incredible, good lasting shine aswell

blueguy

Resident J's whore
I've only started using Naviwax but have to say it has the best finish of any wax I've used so far. The water sheeting when I washed the car again was ridiculously good and of course it gives a nice glossy warm look which is a nice change as I've been using sealants for the last few years (I still use sealant but as a base layer for the wax).

coconat

Advanced Member
Used the Naviwax before JAE, went on like butter and the car was gleaming afterwards, going to do another coat soon for winter but it's really impressed me so far

Used to have a huge issue with flies on the front of the car (white too arghh) after waxing with Navi I think after about a week I had maybe 5-6 flies stuck to the front, that alone sold it for me as cleaning 100 offa day was getting annoying

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
dotty said:
Where from ?
2 or 3 places to buy on Ebay Dotty..all are about £38 inc delivery..just ordered some myself,will write a review when it arrives and I can get some on the `Teg xthumbup
Have also bought some Auto Finesse Tough Coat so I`ll get the `Teg clayed and cleaned then put some Naviwax on and Tough Coat on top(unless anyone can suggest something better?)

flange860

collinites 476s it brill, swear by it. used other waxes but always go back to 476s,easy to use and lasts ages

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Did a full detail of my car about a month ago,wash,claybar,da polisher then finished with Naviwax then final coat of Auto Finesse Tough Coat.Results were fantastic!I`ve got a pic or two on my phone,I`ll post them here soon xthumbup

chrex

Advanced Member
The Dodo Juice range works for me. Poorboys polish and glaze, then a couple of coats of the relevant Dodo Juice wax. Hard waxes in winter, soft in the summer. Greatresults - dead easy to use. Although this Nivowax is appealing to me...but i keep panel pots of Dodo Juice for when i detail different colours.

integraleo

Advanced Member
Well I can vouch for the naviwax ultimate. About 6 weeks ago I clayed the teg and put on a single coat of naviwax, first time I've ever waxed a wet car which was odd but it certainly done the trick. About a month went by before I got around to cleaning the car again with crappy weather and salt on the road my car had never been so dirty in the 2.5 years I've had it....it was BLACK!! So when I finally got around to cleaning it I was amazed at how easy the dirt came off and the following day it rained again and the beading was unreal,the roof looked like it had 2 or 3 little ponds rather than drops of water the beading was that good.

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
integraleo said:
Well I can vouch for the naviwax ultimate. About 6 weeks ago I clayed the teg and put on a single coat of naviwax, first time I've ever waxed a wet car which was odd but it certainly done the trick. About a month went by before I got around to cleaning the car again with crappy weather and salt on the road my car had never been so dirty in the 2.5 years I've had it....it was BLACK!! So when I finally got around to cleaning it I was amazed at how easy the dirt came off and the following day it rained again and the beading was unreal,the roof looked like it had 2 or 3 little ponds rather than drops of water the beading was that good.
Yes, same here.Just washed the car today and it was like washing a new car...muck and salt floated off and the beading was unreal.The combination of Naviwax and Tough Coat has been the best I`ve ever used
Phone pic,sorry