Favorite wax?

Erm

Advanced Member
Wet mirror finish, jetseal and 5050 is my go to trio of products after a paint correction.

Amazing clarity, shine, smoothness and protection

yn08_teg

Rather than start a whole new topic I thought this was the most appropriate place to post.

I'm looking to apply some winter protection to my CW teg and I was thinking of going down the auto finesse tough coat route, although I can't see it currently on the AF website.

The reviews seem favourable and at this stage I'm after something easy to use. Does anyone have alternative recommendations, or would you say this is a good product to kick things off with?

ste01

Advanced Member
Used Naviwax in the past on both my blue and white tegs. It's the best in my opinion for the results you get for very little effort

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Good stuff too the Naviwax. Very easy to apply and get off, can be applied to a wet car too.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Theres loads of great choices now coatings and wax have come on alot in the last few years. Naviwax is great but not very durable. Fusso is durable but stinks and isnt nice to work with so I wouldn't recommend that personally.

A ceramic wax however would be the best option. In2 Detailing, Jayswax, Angelwax and a plethora of other brands make it at different price points due to the different levels of actual ceramic in each product. I would personally try the Jayswax as its applys lovely and 2 coats should see 6 months protection.