Ferodo DSC2500

jonster

Advanced Member
Hi Steve,

You need 15x7 ET 45 PCD 114.3 5 Stud for TD Pro Race 1s on the DC5. Get the race spec ones that have steel inserts on the stud holes. They will take forever to arrive because TD are as slow as f**k at producing them. I'd give Tom a call from T & G (01252 811972) to see if he can sort you out with a set when the next batch arrive. They may all be spoken for because a lot of people have been waiting a long time for them.

I'd also try BMTR - http://www.bmtr.co.uk/

They can supply Compmotive wheels to a similar spec to the TD ones and they get manufactured quicker too (six weeks ish). They are a tad more expensive though.

Cheers,

Jon

Steels

Brake Pads on DC5

We always used Pagid Yellows on our DC5. They would last 6to8 TDs and not fade or hurt the discs. They are expensive at £185 BUT they last three times as long as 2500 Ferodo and you won't spoil your TD's.

Mardi Gras would run Ferodo 3000 'E's which is an endurance version of the 2500/3000 range. I think that they cost around £125 but we have no experience of their life expectancy or their effect on the discs.

Regards

Steels.
PS. Hi Trung, we use pagid Yellows on our EP3 and they are very good value as I have said and are fine for road use.