Finally own a Integra

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
So well after years of saving and months of looking i finally bought one :).

I was originally after a pre-facelift but after checking out a facelift, my mind was made up. Only problem I had was theres not many facelifts I could find for sale. I gave Darren a ring at torque gt, (which again although didn't end up importing from them, was more than helpful and deffently recommend giving them a ring if that's the root your planning on importing one)

So anyway a member on here chris had one up for sale, only problem it being in Ayrshire and I'm in south London. Few emails pictures ect and I decided to get it AA checked, there was a few little things, but being an engineer I have the use of a workshop so was more than happy to go ahead also I have Hurd a few other members saying they have traveled miles to collect their Integra.

So after a flight up to Glasgow, about a tank and 3/4 of fuel and a now empty bank balance i am now a very proud owner of a CW 2005 facelift honda Integra type R :)

It's in good condition with only a few light marks, few things that need tidying up and a few surface rust patches, not anything I could find that isn't common on these cars.

she needs a good clean, only gave her a quick wash, you can only think how many squished flys its collected after a 500 mile drive lol.

Anyway very happy driving around with a very big :D on my face lol.

dc55_11

Advanced Member
Looks nice congrats, I went all the way to northern ireland to pick mine up :D btw where is your intake I cant see it ahha

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Cheers lads, lol it's there from what I know its a Aem cold air intake altho I havnt had the chance to check that's true. If you look closer it runs straight down behind the front bumper. Tbh I'm not so sure about it as you can see it leaves a big empty space, the previous owner chris kept the orginal air box so might swap it back. Too minds really.

Brophy

Advanced Member
Welcome along mate , looks nice example ;) nice colour combo with the wheels.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Aaa there you go, cheers buddie :), altho it was a hell of a long drive home, think it did the car good I had to try and drive the hole way home with out kicking it in vtec that was hard lol. Worth it tho :).

integraleo

Advanced Member
Could also be an injen intake like mine,they sit in same place down in the wing.
Im same as you with having big gap in the engine bay and wanting to fill it....having said that it was me that put the thing on lol.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Cheers mate can't take too much credit, that goes to chrisd85 for looking after her. My job to keep it up.