First Modification

JOM

Advanced Member
Hi,

I hope to be collecting my Integra at the weekend and was wondering what I should consider as my first modification?

Is there anything that I will need to do?

So far thinking about maybe installing a headunit or Spoon progressive lowering springs.

Think I have decided what headunit I want but don't want to order it if find I am going to need to spend the money on something else.

Any help appreciated.

James

Rob-DC2

Advanced Member
come on dish all on what stereo your goin for :D he he

i mite have a double din kenwood forsale if ur intrested>?

Cheers Rob

JOM

Advanced Member
mmm double din Kenwood might be interested.

Been looking at the following website

http://www.audiocubes.com/index.php?cPath=61_78

Like the Kenwood and the Sony, the Sony being the better looking and the Kenwood having better features like MP3 and UK tuning range.

The Kenwood is available as an option from Honda in Japan by the way.

What I don't want is a double din with a tape player which seems to be the only type available in the UK.

Anyone on here got a decend double din headunit?

James

JOM

Advanced Member
Might be interested.

I am correct in thinking that model is a couple of years old?

When get car going to see what if fitted and look at fitting my headunit and take it from there.

James

Rob-DC2

Advanced Member
im not sure how old mate , came with car.

No worries just wondering which you was goin for :D

Get intouch if your intrested ,

Cheers Rob

Caroline

You need to be careful buying audio equipment from the states. My boyfriend has an american kenwood single din in his FTO and it wont pick up most of the radio stations because it increased in intervals like 90.1, 90.3, 90.5 whereas the european ones are 90.05, 90.10, 90.15... We cant get the majority of Irish stations because they are all on the even numbers and the american one only picks up the odd ones.

izerosll

The first modification I would recommend would be a cold air intake, or the springs. If you have the cash get the Tein Flex suspension.