First Post - New Project Car

cb80

Hi all,

This is my first post on the group and I would like to introduce you to my new project car: my championship white 2002 integra R with only 56k miles on the clock.

As you can see it also has a body kit fitted, but I am fairly new to integras so if anyone knows whether anything about the kit feel free to share.

It has been sitting for about 3 years so needs a little bit if TLC but nothing I cant handle. To pass it's MoT it needs the following work done to it:

- new horn
- new fog light and number plate light bulbs
- front top strut mounts
- new tires
- new brakes (came with car so easy to do)
- new brake lines
- patch small rust hole on passenger side front footwell

I have read on the forum that apparently rustbullet is a good shout for general underside prote turn after I fix the rust hole. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

It also has a minor oil leak coming from a worn sump gasket. What are the best UK sites to source parts like this from?

Will be happy to post more pics and updates on the car as it comes along and hopefully meet a few of you at meets in the months/years to come.20220724_195212.jpg20220724_195312.jpg20220724_195416.jpg

Lemons

Advanced Member
Nice car, looks like a Veilside body kit very popular back in the day for Supra's, RX7's, Skyline's but then went out of fashion with big body kits. Didn't see too many on DC5's. I think it looks ace in a nostalgic type of way. You need to fit some neon lights underneath for the full look!