Fitment for red "H" badges

muffinman

Advanced Member
k!ngy said:
This thread is very confusing :xaiweb3:
The front badge does not have the two pins.
Some people say EP3 badge fits others say it doesn't fit properly.
Hendy supply just the badge on it's own for £35

http://www.hendyeshop.co.uk/dc5-facelift-front-type-r-badge---emblemfr-type-r-h75732s6mz11-64208-p.asp

That's where i'm getting mine as the badge holder is fine and don't see the point of paying double just for another holder.
Thats a FL badge though, not sure if its the same as a PFL...

k!ng

Advanced Member
Oh didn't realise that. Hmm not sure about ordering it now in case it's different.

Can anyone confirm?

joiner

Advanced Member
Ok folks, I have a PFL front badge in my garage that I tried to fix using an eBay one as stated earlier but am presently waiting on a new one from Si. I will try and add pics to show you what like it is disassembled

Don't know if this has worked🙂.

ijlh

Advanced Member
There appears to be two holes in the badge holder, so can only assume the front badge should have 2 pins? 😕

joiner

Advanced Member
Yes, jimmer's correct, never thought of putting a rear pic up for everyone's benefit but you can just make out the screws in the top pic, the holder and badge is the original Honda part that I removed and split and as you can see there is no pins.

Kind of regret splitting it though as I could have put it up for sale on here☹ If I had known at the time that the eBay crap wouldn't fit, may still do as all it needs is stuck back on with adhesive And there's very little wrong with it, just a small chip.

ijlh

Advanced Member
Sod all this hassle, I'll just get a genuine one with a badge holder! Are they easy to remove and replace?

Mark_teg

Staff member
ijlh said:
Sod all this hassle, I'll just get a genuine one with a badge holder! Are they easy to remove and replace?
This!

Yes, pop off the plastic retainers at the top of the bumper, lift it up enough to get your hand under and undo the two screws to remove.

ekg

Advanced Member
This the part no: H75700S5TE01

And here it is fitted

Not sure about other peoples experience on this but I bought an ep3 badge: H75700S5TE01 and it didn’t fit. It’s a bit too big and doesn’t have the right curvature to fit flush.

Definitely doesn’t fit like ‘muffinman’ which is strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
I would like to know which badge will fit on the front of the DC5. The genuine ones with holders are too expensive and I can not justify it.

Also there are a few carbon fibre ones knocking around on a few DC5s where are they from? They look smart!