Fitment for red "H" badges

Darren4

Advanced Member
The rears have two prongs on them, makes them easy to fit as well.

Unsure of the front but It's recommended to buy the front with the holder, as its one whole unit.

joiner

Advanced Member
Been there, done it and regretted it, front badge does not have prongs and is hollow backed to sit over the raised portion of the plastic carrier, this is on PFL, can't comment on FL but has to be Honda I'm afraid with a hefty price tag

The rears got 2 prongs with a small strip of double sided tape top and bottom, bit of fishing line and your sorted regarding removal without damage. Be warned though, as above I to thought I would save penny's and get ebay ones and ended up getting genuine from Si at Hendy as the quality was questionable and didn't meet my standards😀

dave7368

Advanced Member
fl front is the same i think, no prongs, i would be very surprised if these are genuine though, like the add says. hendy are nearly 50 squids for one emblem, also this ad says it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. why would a genuine Honda part come in plain packaging?

Darren4

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
fl front is the same i think, no prongs, i would be very surprised if these are genuine though, like the add says. hendy are nearly 50 squids for one emblem, also this ad says it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. why would a genuine Honda part come in plain packaging?[/size]
Yep ebay + genuine = doubt

Just to add fake ones will just fade after a year I reckon, just pay a few more ££ and get the real deals

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Darren4 said:
Yep ebay + genuine = doubt
Just to add fake ones will just fade after a year I reckon, just pay a few more ££ and get the real deals
And they will show condensation in them everytime you wash the car buy cheap buy twice.

muffinman

Advanced Member
As said those badges are cheap tat!

If you have a pfl then a pfl ep3 front badge fits, so you dont have to buy the badge holder.

I believe the rear badge is dc5 specific so no cheaper oem alternative there im afraid!

muffinman

Advanced Member
It does but if theres nothing wrong with the holder you have and just want a new badge, then a pfl ep3 badge will do the trick!

RichA

Advanced Member
muffinman said:
It does but if theres nothing wrong with the holder you have and just want a new badge, then a pfl ep3 badge will do the trick!
Is the pfl ep3 front badge definitely exactly the same size as the front DC5 red badge then, very interested in this as mine has seen better days

Darren4

Advanced Member
RichA said:
Is the pfl ep3 front badge definitely exactly the same size as the front DC5 red badge then, very interested in this as mine has seen better days
I brought a pfl ep3 badge and tried to fit it. It was a little bit too big so was not flush. Took the badge back to honda, but some members have said it does fit.

muffinman

Advanced Member
Are you sure you didnt get a fl ep3 badge?

Mine is definately a pfl ep3 front badge and fits perfectly

Darren4

Advanced Member
muffinman said:
This the part no: H75700S5TE01

And here it is fitted

Yes i'm sure it was as i gave honda my old ep3 reg lol. I'll check the invoice at some point

ijlh

Advanced Member
Does the front badge have the two pins too?

Cheers for all the help and pictures by the way!