Forum Message

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
First of all i would like to wish you all a Happy New Year from myself and the forum team.

I want to thank all members and forum traders for being here and supporting us over the last 12 months. Also thank you to those individuals that organised club stands and meets and thanks to the moderating team who help things run smoothly.

2017 hasn't been too great, the forum has been plagued with downtime towards the end of the year. We had several issues that had to be tracked down, i can only apologise for the annoyance and frustration caused by the downtime.

On a positive note, several changes have now been made on the server to correct these issues so we should now be online 100% of the time. Believe me when i say, It was a real joy to wake up this morning and see the forum was still online :)

I know a lot of you use the Facebook group (myself included) and there is nothing wrong with that.. but we would really like to see the forum used more so the content and knowledge on here continues to grow and also help justify it for us to continue.
The FB group is a great place to post the link to your build thread etc as there are lots of members that do not come on here so they are missing out on some great content.

The new www.itr-dc5.club car stickers are coming soon, if you dont have your name down for a pair then make sure you do shortly before they are ordered. http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/47545-itr-dc5club-forum-stickers/

Finally, the First Club stand of the year is at Castle Combe, Info here http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/47547-jdmcombe-club-stand-020618/

All the best for the year ahead and lets make 2018 a great one for the whole of the itr-dc5 community

p1tse

Advanced Member
Thanks to you and all the forum admin
I still thoroughly enjoy using the forum but have noticed more using Facebook.

I also believe 2017 didn‘t help with Photobucket issues

Happy new year to all

SamDC5

Advanced Member
I much prefer the forum, I rarely go onto the Facebook page unless it pops up on my 'Home' feed.

At least on here everything is easily accessible and is saved.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

joiner

Advanced Member
Happy new year to all forum members too 😃, been following and also getting involved occasionally with the forum for the last 3 years but this uploading pictures has really knocked me back regarding posting more progress pics & a build thread 😡.

Other than that I can‘t thank you all enough regarding info, buying parts, selling and all over friendliness, all the best in 2018 & keep up the good work everyone 😀.

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Completly forgot about the photobucket changes that caused choas.

We will have to have a look to see what storage options we can offer in regards to hosting photos directly on here.

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Imgur is a really good alternative, I use it for hosting the photos for my build thread.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

nathan94

Hi guys just like to start by wishing everyone a happy new year and hope 2018 brings good things to all your builds, just like to show everyone my car and hopefully get it back up and running to join you guys at the shows and meet some new people this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyperItr

Advanced Member
I have not been in here as much I must admit. Still log in 2 or 3 times a week though just to read and see what is going on.
I don't use Facebook so am still loyal to the forums. I use Flickr now for pictures. However My Dc5 is fully built the way I want it, so no more mods or updates on my build thread and I dread fixing all the links to my old pictures. So afraid my build thread is dead. Just maintenance now.

To all the people involved in keeping the sight running though. Fair play and thanks, as I (and am sure others) still enjoy the site very much. I will try participate more again though.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
As already said thanks for the forum and keeping it running, I am on here daily and find it very useful as I did the DC2 forum and many others in the past.

With regards to images and loading them I too have started to use Tapatalk since Photobucket screwed everyone over and spend quite a bit of time re-applying images to my build thread as best I could, I do use the facebook page but not as much as I come on here so keep up the good work guys

Thanks

Carl

ep3itrdc5

Advanced Member
Mebz said:
What's this Facebook page everyone keeps referring to?
its vaguely similar to here but for retards 5 year olds, in my opinion of course, i had to leave that group before all the stupidity rubbed off this is a much better place to be..

FireDance

Advanced Member
If there are members on here that have requested to join the Facebook page & haven't been accepted, please drop myself (Ceri Brown) or Lewis Mac a message

We do try & keep it to Integra owners or those looking to buy a Teg in a couple of months, but we do miss a few people!!

I love the forum, it is a font of knowledge & the gallery is a great place for ideas (also reminds me how bad my car looks tho!!) :)

abbey132

FireDance said:
If there are members on here that have requested to join the Facebook page & haven't been accepted, please drop myself (Ceri Brown) or Lewis Mac a message

We do try & keep it to Integra owners or those looking to buy a Teg in a couple of months, but we do miss a few people!!

I love the forum, it is a font of knowledge & the gallery is a great place for ideas (also reminds me how bad my car looks tho!!) :)
how many of the group members are in the uk?