Forum Names : Real Names

EEEERrrrr ??? Joe Blogs (i wish) :lol: :lol:

But seriously, I know a lot of you by first name now ;) , but We still get people calling and saying "Hi Its Jemithulos Smith from the forum" .....errr Wots your Zob name?? Ohh sorry its ZOB-DC5 :) ....

It would be a good idea if members not only had to register their correct name (weather they use it in their avatar or not) but also their postal address (with the mods but not visible unless being naughty or negative).

Regards,
Joe Blogs :roll:

LeeH

Advanced Member
No ta mate, I've got L33 TEG on mine.

I put my last plate up for sale with reg transfers and they take a % for there trouble.

Tim J

Advanced Member
dave c said:
this game is rubbish :xlol:
Yeah - I know it's not original but apart from those users who form a username from their real name, it's kinda worked, however, some users are always going to be referred to by their forum names ;)

dave c

400hp K20
Tim J said:
dave c said:
this game is rubbish :xlol:
Yeah - I know it's not original but apart from those users who form a username from their real name, it's kinda worked, however, some users are always going to be referred to by their forum names ;)

I was only jk'in mate, i see that it can be useful. what can i say, i just have no imagination. I might change my username to ironing board.

Where abouts in enfield are you? I was over there last weekend, some nice roads out there and some STUNNING houses just up towards the m25.

blueguy

Resident J's whore
dave c said:
Where abouts in enfield are you? I was over there last weekend, some nice roads out there and some STUNNING houses just up towards the m25.
You're probably thinking of Hadley Wood mate, where a few of the North London Premiership players live. I live very close to that area but unfortunately not in that area :( .

dave c

400hp K20
blueguy said:
You're probably thinking of Hadley Wood mate, where a few of the North London Premiership players live. I live very close to that area but unfortunately not in that area :( .
aye that was it, some really, really... really nice houses there 8)

Tim J

Advanced Member
Yeah - I live there :lol:

used to live in Enfield but moved a few years ago however, since I found out I now live in one of the highest 'at risk' postcodes, just thought I'd change my location.