French you among

bonjour a vous l'équipe, voilà je suis Français et je possède une ITR DC5 de 2002, je me suis permis de venir vous racontez mon projet sur cette voiture, je traduit les textes avec Reverso donc désolé des mots, j'espère être bien reçu par vous et avoir vos avis

----------

Hello has you the team, here is I am French and I possess an ITR DC5 of 2002, I allowed to come you tell my project on this car, me translates texts with Reverso thus sorry of the words, I hope to be received by you and to have your notices

Attachments

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Bonjour!

Apart from that French making no sence welcome! 😄

We're are you based?

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
adamlstr said:
Your English doesn't make much sense either, DC5noob mon ami. :p

Welcome OP!
Haha! I thought that but I didn't think it would matter, and didn't think anyone would pick me up on it!!! Haha!👅😂

je suis du haut de la France, j'ai 28 ans, je me lance dans un projet sur ma DC5 voilà quelques photos

----------

I am down from France, I am 28 years old, I dash(launch) into a project on my DC5 here is some photos

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
This looks a serious bit of kit in the making, welcome.

More photos of the car as a whole would be great :)

adam.

Advanced Member
Looking at the numberplate on the racking on the back wall, I'm guessing there's a donor car involved ;)

Altecians

Advanced Member
Wow- certainly got some quality ingredients, be interesting to see what you have cooking!

Oh also, welcome!

merci a vous, j'ai acheté le kit sur le site officiel AP Racing, rien n'est encore monté sur la voiture, je suis en train d'attendre une commande chez Hardrace, je vous mettrais plus de photos dans l'avenir

----------

Thank you has you, I bought the kit on the official site AP Racing, nothing still rose on the car, I am waiting for a command(order) at Hardrace, I would put you

Jinis dust

Advanced Member
welcome,

this teg looks like its getting some serious loving!

keep up with the updates

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

pas de soucis je vous tiens informez de son évolution

----------

No concerns(marigolds) I hold you inform about his(her,its) evolution

bonjour l'équipe, désolé de ne pas être souvent ici, voici quelques photos de l'avancement des travaux

----------

Hello the team, sorry not to be often here, here is some photos of the progress of the works