Front arch clips

yn08_teg

Hi guys

One of the clips on the front arch of the teg is missing and its driving me nuts!

I thought I had a spare but it doesn't seem to fit. Does anyone have the specs or even better a link to the correct part?

The clip I currently have but doesn't fit is below

Cheers

Attachments

ste01

Advanced Member
Don't have the part number to hand but Honda will know which ones (they aren't cheap for what they are) or you can get some off ebay just measure the size and a generic one will work just as well

ian85

yn08_teg said:
These aren't the correct ones. I've ordered them and they are too big. Any other suggestions? I may end up having to measure the hole...
These are the ones bud..

Plastic Grille, Wheel Arch Lining, Splashguard & Bumper Trim Clips (91501-S04-003, 91501S04003, 91512-SX0-003, 91512SX0003) (10) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B077SRBSLR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_EnRbDbVYP473D

Ordered some last week and fitted one to my wheel arch liner today...perfect

Can send you a pic of one if you like.

The ones suggested in the above post are the ones for the slam panel/front bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yn08_teg

ian85 said:
These are the ones bud..
Plastic Grille, Wheel Arch Lining, Splashguard & Bumper Trim Clips (91501-S04-003, 91501S04003, 91512-SX0-003, 91512SX0003) (10) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B077SRBSLR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_EnRbDbVYP473D
Ordered some last week and fitted one to my wheel arch liner today...perfect
Can send you a pic of one if you like.
The ones suggested in the above post are the ones for the slam panel/front bumper.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers pal. I got the 8mm ones in the end and they worked a treat. The others were 10mm and were clearly too big. Thanks for the help!

Vteccin_teg

Advanced Member
I lost a few on mine aswell, I just used black rivets with black washers. Dont rattle as much