Front bumper lower center grill.

yosin

Advanced Member
Hi,

I have just noticed my car doesn't have the front bumper lower center grill. Will this affect the radiator behind it or anything ?

Don't know why this is off which is strange. So any ideas where i can get one from?

thanks

yosin

Advanced Member
Thanks guys. Buy after looking at it again today I think it does have the center grill. Weird though as I was looking at it yesterday, I am sure there was nothing there! :s

Erm

Advanced Member
Don't think there is anything missing there. .. pretty sure the odb socket is out in the open like that

yosin

Advanced Member
Erm said:
Don't think there is anything missing there. .. pretty sure the odb socket is out in the open like that
Finchy Type-R said:
yeah mine is the same dont worrie!
Oh thats great then, that was going to be on my shopping list aswell.

Erm

Advanced Member
Beppe's is aftermarket as notice how the pattern in the centre is different to the sides which match the top

none of them came with a centre one, remember there was a thread on here years ago with a how to DIY it.

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
It's just the black mesh you can buy from Halfords, I think it is Ripspeed, costs about £20 then just cut and cable tied in place.

Erm

Advanced Member
Good guide, but you should have changed the upper mesh too as that didn't match the lower ones ;-)

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Erm said:
Good guide, but you should have changed the upper mesh too as that didn't match the lower ones ;-)
That's my issue as I have a facelift front grill on a pre facelift bumper. Need it all to match.