front tow hook

_BILLY_EK9_

Advanced Member
can anyone point me in the right direction for a front solid tow hook that dosent require the front bumper cutting ?

thanks

ps ive seen some on Google from the states but that's it :-(

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
they list the exact same front tow hook on ebay as direct fit for integra dc5

edit: your right they don't fit :(

-Woody-

Advanced Member
Js Racing one is the only one that will fit without modifying the bumper I found

-Woody-

Advanced Member
I didn't buy one but from reading up on here and online I could only find the Js one that fits without hassle. Not sure aboit the one you linked, not seen them before. Maybe worth checking club rsx for fitting

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
J's Racing Tow Hooks are £90 each and £10 postage.

However - these will take around 4-6 weeks to be delivered.

paul hughes

we have TRS tow straps on the shelf £8.97 inc vat. they are better than solid and no bumper mods, we can supply a big washer and bolt/nyloc nut with it and you sandwich the original toe hook under the bumper, the red strap sticks out, you fold it back on itself so the TRS name is uppermost and put an elastic band around it. all for under a tenner..
If you want one before weekend please call 01772 299820 with a card.

SSSsssssssshimple !!

_BILLY_EK9_

Advanced Member
thanks for the offer Paul but im after a solid one so I could have the option to be towed on a solid bar home lol

Lopes3d

Reviving an old thread here, I’m after a tow hook again that needs no bumper modification if possible. Had an order for a kawai racing front tow hook but tegiwa have cancelled as can’t get hold of one. Can’t seem to find any of the J’s racing ones in the UK or a distributer

For the fabric straps where are people mounting them, if there mounted to the oem point (front) on the actual bumper in the worst case scenario of needing to use it will it not just rip the bumper off?

Lopes3d

Contact Baz at BHP imports mate, you can get one exactly the same as my old J’s one seen on page 14 of my car build thread

This bolts up and sits down under the bumper for ease of access and no modifications needed, you will also see the one I used for the rear
Just had a read through the thread, I’ve contacted bhp imports to see if he can still get one. Failing that who’s this local company who have been fabricating them?

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Just had a read through the thread, I’ve contacted bhp imports to see if he can still get one. Failing that who’s this local company who have been fabricating them?
That never went ahead I’m afraid as too many dropped out due to thinking the price was too much.

These are still readily available mate so Baz will get back to you, I’ll message him to say to look out for your message