Fujitsubo RM01A - In Stock and avialable to order!

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Torque GT are now a fully authorised and recognised Fujitsubo dealer for the UK!

Developed and manufactured in Japan, all of Fujitsubo's systems are renowned for their quality, their subtle exhaust note and the ability to produce reasonable performance gains, as well as shedding valuable weight. The RM01A in particular is developed with performance in mind, offering an excellent sports exhaust that will easily pass even the harshest of track dB limits.

We currently hold a large number on the shelf, meaning quick delivery anywhere within the UK. You can view information on the RM01A systems here.

Price for these systems is £730, which includes FREE mainland UK delivery (some Scottish postcodes are surcharged, as are Northern Ireland and Island postcodes), as well as the VAT and Fujitsubo's own fitting kit containing all necessary gaskets and fixings.

If you're local to us (we're based in Devon) then we can also offer FREE fitting.

Torque GT

Parts Trader
That they are!

It's worth mentioning (I've added it to my original post) that if you're interested in a Fujitsubo system and fancy driving down to us, I'll even get our workshop to fit the system free of charge while you wait.

yunster

Advanced Member
sh3lldon said:
I have this system on my DC5 supplied and fitted by torque gt, great service all round and great system.
Also purchased one of these off Torque GT. Great service and great system.