Future (hopefully) Owner

ATC

I've been on this forum for a couple of years now, but kept things low key, enjoying build threads, the banter between members and daydreaming of one day being a proud DC5 owner.

While I've come close to seriously hunting a couple of times previously, houses and replacing the daily driver have set things back. I'm finally back in the hunt, so just thought I'd say hi, and that I hope to have much more to contribute in the near future.

Andy :)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Hi mate, two lovely examples for sale right now. One with individual throttle bodies and Carl Hammond's, both are beautiful cars.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

ste01

Advanced Member
Welcome Andy, yeah I think a lot of us have been there waiting for the right time to come along so we can buy the car we like. Where are you based? What kind of DC5 are you after?

wocka

Advanced Member
Welcome to the club Andy

The long wait for a dc5 will be worth it, good luck with your search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATC

Thanks all

@Crazylegs - I actually went and viewed Carl's last week - great guy and spectacular car - I believe he's just testing the water for now, so not officially on the market yet :-(

@Ste01 - looking for a clean, pfl fairly OEM example. At the risk of being boring, white with red interior would be my spec of choice. Based in the west midlands, near warwick

carl hammond

Advanced Member
ATC said:
Thanks all

@Crazylegs - I actually went and viewed Carl's last week - great guy and spectacular car - I believe he's just testing the water for now, so not officially on the market yet :-(

@Ste01 - looking for a clean, pfl fairly OEM example. At the risk of being boring, white with red interior would be my spec of choice. Based in the west midlands, near warwick
Thanks for the comments Andy,

I will stay in touch keeping you updated on the car once the works been completed on it (new screen etc as per the texts) :)
Glad you liked the car :)