Gearbox mount

Stuartr23

Hi all

My gearbox mount bush is on it's way out. Does anyone know if you can just buy the bush to replace existing one ie press in and out... or do you have to buy the full mount??

Only had luck finding the full mount...

Thanks

2 Wheels

If you need one to tie you over I've just replaced mine so got a stock one lying around, used obviously (from 2006 model)

Vteccin_teg

Advanced Member
Stuartr23 said:
Hi all

My gearbox mount bush is on it's way out. Does anyone know if you can just buy the bush to replace existing one ie press in and out... or do you have to buy the full mount??

Only had luck finding the full mount...

Thanks
My opinion, if your gonna change 1, change them all if you can. No good having old parts with new parts. Puts more strain on the old parts.
My drivers side 1 went. Replaced them with 75A innovstive steel engine mounts.
Best modification I've done tbh. Absolutely changes how the car drives.....soooo much better. I'd probably go for the 60a though if I could change them. The 75a let's off alot of vibration and drone in the cabin. It's worth the noise though in my opinion hahaa.
Not hard to change yourself either in all fairness. Got mine VIA TORQUE GT. Paid monthly aswell. I changed all 3 and the front mount aswell so 4 in total.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk