Genuine Honda Black Wheel Nuts - DC5 Standard wheels

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
Thanks - I thought these were usually £100+ a set.. hence surprised to find them a lot cheaper.

Crackfox

Advanced Member
I got some about 2 months ago. They're already brown. I'm yet to find an oem fitment but that stands the test of time.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

gaza4

Advanced Member
thats a great price. i got cheap wheel nuts from another honda dealer on ebay cheap too. i enquired as to why they were so cheap and was told that they make up sets to sell on when people buy new cars and get a lock nut set fitted. so for every car they sell a lock nut kit to they had 4 extra nuts to put towards a set of 20 to sell on!!! think the set cost less than €15, not bad considering they were about €2.50 each new from the local dealer if i remember correctly!!!

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
Well if they‘re crap Im not sure ill bother. But then they could still look a bit better than faded red open ended nuts perhaps.

Cox have come back saying they can‘t guarantee fitment for my car, which is bizarre, but I‘m almost certain they‘d fit?

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
Crackfox said:
I got some about 2 months ago. They're already brown. I'm yet to find an oem fitment but that stands the test of time.

Dude, how often do you drive your car? As mine is SORNd at winter and rarely if ever driven in the wet, I‘m wondering if they‘d last longer at least in terms of time vs miles.

Cheers

Crackfox

Advanced Member
VtecPaul said:
Dude, how often do you drive your car? As mine is SORNd at winter and rarely if ever driven in the wet, I‘m wondering if they‘d last longer at least in terms of time vs miles.

Cheers
Yeah maybe. I do 100 miles a day in mine. They did go pretty quick though, like after the first tighten the coating was damaged. They are still nice nuts overall, I'm probably going to strip them back and give them a better coat at some point. Maybe have s play with some black epoxy.