Advanced Member
Front caster angle: 1 degree 30 min +/- 1 degree
Front camber angle: 0 degree 0 min +/- 45 mins
Rear camber angle: -0 degree 45 min +/- 45 mins
Front toe-in: 0 +/- 3mm
Rear toe-in: 2 (+2)(1)mm
Turning angle: Inward: 35 degree 0 min
Outward: 28 degree 0 min (reference)
Front and rear wheel axial run-out: 0 - 0.7mm (service limit: 2.0mm)
Front and rear wheel radial run-out: 0 - 0.7mm (service limit: 1.5mm)

There now... That should suffice :wink:

AndyBITR

Advanced Member
Cheers for those, was looking for them a month ago.
How come nobody posted when I asked??? :-k

DC51VTC

Advanced Member
Sorry Andy - Didn't see your post :oops: . I logged on tonight and Nat's message was in the Recently Posted section

Basher

Why would you need to know?

Why would you need to know?

Is it adjustable?

What difference does it make?

DC51VTC

Advanced Member
:shock: :shock: :shock: I'm taking a flying guess that you're being ironic there, Mr Basher :lol: :lol: :lol:

AndyBITR

Advanced Member
DC51VTC said:
Sorry Andy - Didn't see your post :oops: . I logged on tonight and Nat's message was in the Recently Posted section
One of those "just speaking my mind" moments!! :roll:
It's cool, but I reckon I'll still be up for adjusting the rear toe to toe out slightly to make the rear to be a bit more tail happy!! :D I liked this setup on the DC2, and it let the car 4 wheel drift quite nicely round some of the tight bends at Knockhill. :twisted:

Anyone else experimented with different geometry settings?

nattcharles

Needed to know cos the shipping agent that brought my car over has knocked the alignment out either putting the car on the ship or taking it off :cry: Just hope when I get it up on the ramps tomorrow I don't find anything else damaged.

nattcharles

Have just returned from wheel alignment centre where I discovered more than just a problem with the tracking. It appears I may need to replace the nearside steering arm, lower control arm, lower ball/cv joint and cv boot. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Do not know how this damage was done, whether it occured during shipping or in Japan. The company in Japan told me it had no accident damage and did not know of any problems with the suspension. They may be full of it but past experience leads me to believe they are genuine. Either way I might need to source some parts to fix it.

kool6

Hello , r u sure that these settings applyed on type r model or is for the stasndart model of integra ? where did u find these settings?

DC51VTC

Advanced Member
i. Yes, geometry settings are the same for all models of the DC5

ii. Section 18 Pages 4-9 of the official US Acura RSX Technical Workshop Manual

kool6

Hello again , i think that on type r model must have a negative camber on the front and the caster should begin from 1.40 . i had a civic typ r recently and now i'm intending to buy an itr so as i know geometry settings on type r models should be on the front arount -0.30 +/- 0.45

have u had u r car wheel alighment setup ? what did the allighment show ?

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
When I had the CTR several places had a 'fast road setup'.

Does anyone know if such a setup can be done to the Teg, I think there probably is.

But due to the rarety of the DC5 I doubt a lot of setups have been tested.

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
Hi Andy,

I was down at System R (Warrington) the other day and Paul said he could do a fast road set up for tegs. Top bloke and certainly someone I'd trust to do any future mods on my car.

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
Nice one...

Someone else has recomennded me to him !!! This guy drives up from London :shock:

Anyway he will be getting a call in the new year :D

iDrew

Advanced Member
SiKBoY said:
When I had the CTR several places had a 'fast road setup'.

Does anyone know if such a setup can be done to the Teg, I think there probably is.

But due to the rarety of the DC5 I doubt a lot of setups have been tested.
I'm pretty sure Powerstation in Cheltenham do a track setup for the DC5 :wink:

truffs

they do, but when i asked them to replace my gaskett and was told, sorry to busy with Subarus to do DC5's now. Ok then so off i went, found JAKAN and spent all my money with them. There loss JAKANS gain 8)