Gloucestershire Tegs

2 Wheels

I'm up for a meet up & drive. Truthfully though I'm only concerned about staying within the current gov guidelines. I believe it's no more than 6 people in an outdoor space

OK,
Happy to have a meet up 1400 Saturday 27th. If only a few and we want to go out for a drive I can lead along some local A and B roads for about an hour. If I can put a route togerther I'll share out beforehand.
Barrow Wake view point just near to Birdlip, Gloucestershire. https://goo.gl/maps/eQEa9tLcKA1eSLpu7

Let me know if you intend to pop along?
Roger.
I can't make this Saturday sadly but I would be keen to join the next one.

R07ARY

I'll be out for a spin anyway Saturday afternoon and pop by the meeting point at 1400 in case anyone does pop along.
Cheers.

candy7765

missed this as dont come on here too often , busy this weekend but up for another weekend if anyone is free sat afternoons or sundays for a meet at the view point or even caffeine and machine one sat evening / sunday !

R07ARY

Things have moved on for me now and the Teg has a new owner, although I'm staying with the type r brand, but with an FK8 from this weekend. Still a DC5 fan and happy to still meet up / go for drives.

Nathan_621

Advanced Member
I'm based in Warwickshire but also drive out that way so would be happy to meet up sometime as the driving is great around Gloucestershire!