Gloucestershire Tegs

R07ARY

Are there any owners in the Gloucestershire or surrounding area? I live in Cheltenham. It would be great to have some kind of monthly type meet, drive, go for some eats etc etc. I'm not really sure the spread of Integra ownership around the country. I've seen at least one CW DC5 just the other day near me, hoping there may be a few more... Anyway, if there are and you want some meets in my area, please get in touch.

James-T

Advanced Member
I'm a bit south to you in Wiltshire - could maybe tie it in closer to the border if anyone else is in my area?

R07ARY

Cheers James, yes Wilts no problem. Be good if there are some more owners near us too?...

ATC

I'm a bit north and east in Warwickshire. Sometimes end up Cheltenham direction for drives (chipping campton, moreton-in-marsh etc)

candy7765

im in gloucester , might of been mine you saw ! there is my two prefaces and a facelift in main glos that i know of and another thats off the road

R07ARY

Great that's 9 of us I make it. It would be fantastic to get a group together that size as a kick off. Going to Propose next weekend so Sat 27th or Sun 28th, which ever suits the majority. I don't want to cause controversy by trying to organise a gathering of more than 6 people, but I'm sure we can all be sensible and shake hands from a distance!! I'll look for a suitable place we can meet up just off the M5 (probably either off jnc 10 / 11 / 11A or 12) so getting to and from is reasonably quick for most.

So peeps, which of the two dates, Sat 27th, Sun 28th or either, suit??

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Bristol here . The current teg is my wife’s and in a million bits . But won’t be too long before it can come out to play :) we have had some big meets in this area in the past . Will be good to get them going again .

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
I'm in Brockworth with an FD2. I used to have a white DC5. I see a few around however I'm mostly in my M140i so I don't tend to wave!

Lemons

Advanced Member
Great that's 9 of us I make it. It would be fantastic to get a group together that size as a kick off. Going to Propose next weekend so Sat 27th or Sun 28th, which ever suits the majority. I don't want to cause controversy by trying to organise a gathering of more than 6 people, but I'm sure we can all be sensible and shake hands from a distance!! I'll look for a suitable place we can meet up just off the M5 (probably either off jnc 10 / 11 / 11A or 12) so getting to and from is reasonably quick for most.

So peeps, which of the two dates, Sat 27th, Sun 28th or either, suit??
What time of day were you thinking?

R07ARY

OK,
Happy to have a meet up 1400 Saturday 27th. If only a few and we want to go out for a drive I can lead along some local A and B roads for about an hour. If I can put a route togerther I'll share out beforehand.
Barrow Wake view point just near to Birdlip, Gloucestershire. https://goo.gl/maps/eQEa9tLcKA1eSLpu7

Let me know if you intend to pop along?
Roger.

Lemons

Advanced Member
Looks like a good spot.

Unfortunately I can't make Saturday as we have a family day out.

There seems to be people interested but not many replies. You might have a bit more luck by giving more notice and either going for an early morning or later in the evening. I like the cars and coffee style morning set up as the roads and car parks are usually quieter and it's easier to fit in with the family duties.

R07ARY

On the basis that most social type attractions are still closed, I didn't expect much forward planning was required......