Got my new Injen Induction Kit :) *pic!*

cfoster

Advanced Member
Well it arrived this morning, not bad considering i ordered only a week ago!! Got the full kit, with even a number plate surround and replacement washer tank!!!!!!

Just got to get the poxy front bumper off to fit it now!!!!

Chris

cfoster

Advanced Member
Hi all,

To all those who have sent me an email regarding my Injen kit i thought i may as well reply on here as i would be sending many repeat pm's!!!!

I did buy the kit from USA yes. I have a very good trade account with a supplier who i deal with all the time for customers. They can normally source pretty much anything from anywhere! As for taxes, well i dont want to advertise how i go about doing it, but it obviously works out VERY cheaper than buying it from here (unsure of RRP in this country).

In one of my other threads, i did mention that i can set up a group buy, but no one seemed interested so didn't bother. I may set one up if i get enough interest. I will need at least 5 people, BUT wont be doing anything until i have fitted mine and checked it all works ok.

Cheers
Chris

cfoster

Advanced Member
well i fitted it this morning without any major problems... The instructions supplied are spot on and 100% accurate. Getting the front nosecone back on was a bit of a bitch though!

The noise though is unreal. Its sucks like a goodun on idle, and nice and growly when accelerating, and as soon as VTEC cuts in the noise is superb! Put a big smile on my face!! Haven't really driven it very far yet to see how performance is, but will let you all know later..

Chris :)

FunkyProduct

Advanced Member
I've had the same kit on my car for about 6 months now. Weirdly mine's got a red filter and urs is black. Noise is superb I have to agree though! :)

Watch out for wet weather.