Gran Turismo Sport - November 2016

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
I'm on it. I nearly didnt buy this game and have been playing PC2 but since getting with my VR package and I'm actually in love again : )

carl hammond

Advanced Member
coyote_dc5 said:
I'm on it. I nearly didnt buy this game and have been playing PC2 but since getting with my VR package and I'm actually in love again : )
I‘m not really a fan of it still and keep going back to gt5 on my ps3 (occasionally gt6 but prefer 5).

I‘ll like it when there are more decent real normal cars (if that happens?) but got it on Black Friday from tescobusibg vouchers about to expire for £15 so can‘t moan really

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hi all,

I am reviving this instead of starting a new thread about it.

I hardly use the game and most of the time I am doing graphics on cars etc but some of the graphics I want are not on the game.

I have tried a number of SVG conversion sites to get some of the images I want into the game and none seem to work, I put them in via the GT Sport Community and just get an error saying SVG is incorrectly formatted.

Anyone good at this and able to either guide me, provide some links to how to do it or get me some loaded or converted for me to load into the game at all?

Thanks

Carl