**** Great News, Forum saved ****

Ep3-r

That's excellent news,there is so much information and help on this forum especially for DC5 newbies like me!

Mebz

Advanced Member
The new forum looks great. Any plans on getting it on Tapatalk again?

ldubl

Advanced Member
Congratulations on the excellent new website; it looks much better and no more security warnings when logging on!

Great work Simon, Admins and Torque GT :)

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hi guys as I’ve said before the site looks amazing now, one thing I’ve found using my iPhone is that it won’t load nearly 70% of the time though. I have mentioned it on the Facebook page but even today 7 attempts of trying to get on before I could to write this.

I am on the latest iOS on iPhone and my internet provider is Sky (incase that could be a part of the issue)?

This is What I see when clicking on my shortcut or typing in the site address most of the time (taken yesterday):

B73CD291-63D8-4909-9165-0B37925DA9ED.jpeg

stewR

As a relatively new member, I'm glad this forum isn't going to disappear. I've seen it happen to others before and all the gathered information is lost in archive.
Thanks TorqueGT and the forum admins for keeping the lights on.

Silly question, as I've not seen anything, but are there any club stickers or merch that could be sold to get some money in?

20Drift

Members
Staff member
Hi guys as I’ve said before the site looks amazing now, one thing I’ve found using my iPhone is that it won’t load nearly 70% of the time though. I have mentioned it on the Facebook page but even today 7 attempts of trying to get on before I could to write this.

I am on the latest iOS on iPhone and my internet provider is Sky (incase that could be a part of the issue)?

This is What I see when clicking on my shortcut or typing in the site address most of the time (taken yesterday):
Found an issue with nameserver records - the old hosting provider have now made a change which should hopefully fix this issue in the next few hours

carlos7777777

Advanced Member
This is amazing, glad the forum has been saved!

The new layout looks nice and clean too. Just out of interest; what are the typical annual running costs for a forum such as this?