Grinspeed

ARCooke

Just wanted to broadcast my appreciation a little. My Teg had its second trip up to Grinspeed last week for fitting a Spoon 5.3 Final Drive, M's Factory Carbon Syncros and a Cusco front ARB. I cant stress enough how please i am with their service and Stevies service in particular ; as working the hours i work and being 100 miles away from their Garage, means that i have to ask a cheeky favour of aranging to drop the Teg off after hours. However i have never felt once as if it was a problem as Stevie is such a top bloke. As for the work...Wow Grinspeed churn out high quality work so fast and at a very good price. I wont lie its a fairly long trip for me and it does make it a long night but i cant speak highly enough of the serice i have recieved twice now, definitely recommend their Suspension work and setups too, recently took mine to Cadwell and i was frankly astonished with the company my car was dicing with. As a testament to Stevies Service me and my Dad were actually 2 hours picking up the car last week just discussing Hondas (ended up in the Pub lol).

Thanks for the work definitely sending more your way with the DC5 (and my EK9).

kneedowndean

Advanced Member
Well collected my DC5 a few days ago and decided on Grinspeed for some bits and pieces. I have to say these boys are outstanding. The stand out thing for me was the quality of work. Steve and Lee used to work for the Ford WRC team, and it shows. Although it's a 3.5hr drive I simply won't take my car anywhere else.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
They're brilliant the pair of them and the young lad that sometimes helps if Lee's not there.

I go to them to get all my major work done and their service is outstanding.

Was recommended them off here and I can't fault them, genuinely nice guys and nothing is ever too much for them. Never seen such relaxed mechanics in my entire life ha ha!!

I tend to vanish when I go there and let them crack on and return later in the day but you see lads staying with them blagging them all day but they don't seem too bothered. lol