GT5 Academy

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone downloaded this yet?

You get a chance to time trial a standard and modified 370z.

So far I've managed

position 6000 odd on standard and 4000 odd modded

Wondering if anyone else is giving this a shot?

Would be good to share some replays \:D/

StuMcGrath

Advanced Member
currently about 1500 on the modified 370 and 2500 on the unmodified one but not really used that one much.

mikegsi

Staff member
downloaded it, played it, turned it off................

shift is better imo :xyes:

VTeCMonKeY

Advanced Member
I downloaded this very excited since I thought it was going to be a taster of GT5 - i.e. damage modelling, stunning graphics etc... when neither of these was the case I quit the game and uninstalled it... the GT developers are taking the mickey in my opinion, the game is now 2 years late.

I've still got the proper one on pre-order - however due to the wait, i think they've shot themselves in the foot... anything less than perfect (due to the circumstances) will be shown in quite a bad light me thinks.

Still can't wait to get through the game and start playing with the F1 cards tho :) - that Ferrari on Prologue was an awesome driving experience with my G25 wheel :D

j88 aaf

Advanced Member
i've downloaded it, played it a few times but i'm way off the pace to be honest.

It's the first racing game i've played in god knows how many years, as once modern warfare 1 was released all i've done is play the different Call of Duty games online.

I about 5 secs off the fastest time in the modified 370Z and around 6 secs off the fastest time in the standard car, i think that those times put me into the 9000's in both cases.

Wasn't too impressed with the game at first though, i find the ghost car very off-putting at times (which i know you can turn off if you want) but once you have damage and are able to do as you wish with your car and drive on different tracks i think it will be a lot better.

I'll definitely be buying it, no matter what the reviews are like.

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
VTeCMonKeY said:
I downloaded this very excited since I thought it was going to be a taster of GT5 - i.e. damage modelling, stunning graphics etc... when neither of these was the case I quit the game and uninstalled it... the GT developers are taking the mickey in my opinion, the game is now 2 years late.

I've still got the proper one on pre-order - however due to the wait, i think they've shot themselves in the foot... anything less than perfect (due to the circumstances) will be shown in quite a bad light me thinks.

Still can't wait to get through the game and start playing with the F1 cards tho :) - that Ferrari on Prologue was an awesome driving experience with my G25 wheel :D
Couldnt agree more =D>