Guys have any idea who would have made this??

Graham85

I recently had to change the drivers seat belt in the integra and well I came across this brace hand welded together but made off aluminium and all the bolt holes are perfect for attaching to the car I just couldn't see any manufacturer tags or indents on it.

lewis87

Advanced Member
That's OEM fitment, it does have an aftermarket kinda look to it and you're not the first to think that it is!

Graham85

It looks like it's been welded by hand and my friends dc5 doesn't have one. But 8f it is it is lol

Graham85

Yeah 2004 type r mines 2002. Strange he doesn't have it. Tho thank you for letting me know that it was oem

carl hammond

Advanced Member
What is that bit and where is it found ? How do you see them normally as can‘t say I‘ve seen one before (prob just overlooked it lol)

lewis87

Advanced Member
Graham85 said:
Yeah 2004 type r mines 2002. Strange he doesn't have it. Tho thank you for letting me know that it was oem
At least your mate can pick one up for not much money on eBay.
carl hammond said:
What is that bit and where is it found ? How do you see them normally as can‘t say I‘ve seen one before (prob just overlooked it lol)
It's a brace that goes across the floor between the B pillars, under the rear bench and carpet.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
lewis87 said:
At least your mate can pick one up for not much money on eBay.
It's a brace that goes across the floor between the B pillars, under the rear bench and carpet.
Oh cool that‘s why I‘ve not seen it then as still have rear bench in just the rear uppers are out