Hello from Hampshire!

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
Hi folks,

Hope everyone is well.
I thought I‘d sign up on here as I‘m potentially in the market for a pre-fl Integra Type R, going to view a new import at Guy Francis tomorrow all being well.
Was good to see a few of you at Beaulieu yesterday - I actually attended in a friends CTR but spent the day talking about pros and cons of s2000 vs the ITR which I have both been considering as my next purchase.

I‘ve only heard good things about GF and his cars, so looking forward to seeing the car tomorrow!

Cheers :)
Paul

Teggy_dan

VtecPaul said:
Hi folks,

Hope everyone is well.
I thought I‘d sign up on here as I‘m potentially in the market for a pre-fl Integra Type R, going to view a new import at Guy Francis tomorrow all being well.
Was good to see a few of you at Beaulieu yesterday - I actually attended in a friends CTR but spent the day talking about pros and cons of s2000 vs the ITR which I have both been considering as my next purchase.

I‘ve only heard good things about GF and his cars, so looking forward to seeing the car tomorrow!

Cheers :)
Paul
Hi bud, welcome! I attended Simply Jap yesterday with a few other Teg's. You might have seen mine parked up next to Dave's black Teg? I've got a PFL CW with the carbon fibre bonnet. I might have even spoken to you yesterday maybe? I did speak to quite a few different people there.

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
I‘ll be honest and say I didn‘t really chat to anyone much, but did have a good nosey around all of the cars, including yours :)