Hello from Ireland

Tarmac

Advanced Member
peter's boss in APA is a guy called Brendan and they were both top lads from my experience. as far as i'm aware, a siren from any of the G5 clifford concept range will work with your avantgarde. If you don't want to go back to APA, then there is another guy in Maynooth, Co. Kildare who does the G5 Cliffords. His name is Fergal Nangal (not sure if I have his surname right). He actually used to work for APA and then went out on his own. I don't have a number for him, but u could ring up APA looking to speak to Fergal and when they tell u he isn't working there anymore, just ask for a contact mobile number - or look in the phone directory for nangal in Maynooth.

u going to drag warz mugen? let me know if u are - i'm hoping to enter the drags against some DC2's from www.JSpeed.net and if you're around we could meet up there? drag warz is due sometime in march with location to be confirmed, but expect somewhere like punchestown or mondello i guess.

mugen chip

Advanced Member
yeah brendan is the main man alrite but still say,s i left him short which is
bollox and fergal actually fitted my sir for me
as far as i know he lost his licence or somethin along the lines off that
but i have to sell the sir pronto to get the beast on the road so the sooner i do the quicker we can meet up i know a few lads down in waterford
i have it advertised on eiremax / racershaven/ bangorcruise
i,m in on some sites as sniper/dc5/sirsir
http://www.racershaven.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1394
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tarmac

Advanced Member
i think i'm registered with eiremax myself, but haven't looked there in ages. you said u know a few lads from waterford - do u know extreme autos down there? we go down there every now and then for rolling-road days. there is a funny character named Jim who works there doing the rolling road runs - he is a bit of a comedian, but he SERIOUSLY knows his stuff. the guy i deal with for all my teg toys, owns a company in dublin called CDA (Couture de Automobil) {www.coutureauto.com}. His name is Nick Lim - he's from Singapore where the scene is huge and has great contacts. if you're looking for toys for any honda, he will sort you out with a great deal. i know he is looking for another dc5 to get his hands on - i've gone mostly spoon with mine, but i know he's interested in seeing a mugen tricked one. his office number is 01 4298802. if you can't get through, try him in the evenings, because his main job is actually a doctor in James' hospital :wink: just tell him Keith gave you the number and he'll know you're serious and not a someone pretending to have a DC5. :D