HELP LOCKED INTO MY CAR!!!!!!

nova

Advanced Member
is there a fix for the interior lock switch?

I can lock the door by pulling down on the switch obove the electric window switch but i can't re open the locks when i push up on same button.

IS this a common fault? and or is there a fix?

P15UL T

Advanced Member
should open when pushed back up , never heard of anyone having this problem before, probably just a loose wire - just do what i do......its broken anyway so rip it to bits and try to fix it :lol:

nova

Advanced Member
It feels very loose so it might just have given up the ghost. Do you know from your previous experience of ripping thinngs up! if there is a list where i can find partt numbers for this anywhere?

P15UL T

Advanced Member
lol - na dont use instructions
the day after replying to this post went out to find my passanger window wont go up or down
"burrrrger"

nova

Advanced Member
NIce one thanks for the link.

Today the locks started opening whenever i cornered!? Also when i went over rough ground the boot lock made an opening and closing sound!?!?!?

nova

Advanced Member
It sure was i changed the lock mesh and switch for a new one and know the DC5 is no longer haunted by locks that click round a corner.

Thanks very much for everyones feed back and also for the offer of spare parts.

Much Appreciated.

Evs

Advanced Member
Glad you got your problem sorted mate. Nice to see people saying thanks for the help as well - makes it a nicer place to be... :D